CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi Mr Mickey(not mouse) Mate for someone with a holding tag you...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi Mr Mickey(not mouse)

Mate for someone with a holding tag you down ramp a fair amount. This is why you never listen to HotCopper for advice. The people who are a bit clued on are one in a thousand on here. I seriously reckon HC is like listening to tips from your mate Damo at the local TAB when he's 9 deep on green grenades.

Yes $650k outflow. What about the ~$300k inflow from revenue? What about the 44% increase in cash receipts? What about revenue (accruals, remember those? % of this hasn't hit the cash flow yet) are up 62%. What were seeing is a significant uplift and ramp up of revenue. By best guesses, considering this is the June quarterly, they would have only seriously started transacting with CBA around early May. And going by my commentary on the March quarterly where these same comments were being posted, it turns out I was right.

So, we know the net cash flow will be at least only ($350k) not including any uplift in revenue. We also know revenue/CBA usage is growing at a rate of knots and we are only seeing the tailwind of this 2 months behind. We also know they're sending another team for training to the Philipines, which will definitely mean more capacity and production ability and more revenue/commitment from CBA. We also know they're doing the risk audit on Boom2. And if that passes (remember, they were only at this stage with the current platform in March last quarter), only God knows what the scalability of revenue will be. Everyone has a memory of a goldfish here. How long did you all expect this to take? The very fact they were able to post these results with what, two months of rollout/integration? is pretty effing good.

End of September, cash position will be ~700k. Plenty of leg room with the ability for revolving door facilities. Why would management burn themselves out of their own options for a CR? Seriously so sick of these comments here. There is a reason why they didn't flag it this quarterly. If they hadn't done the downsizing I would have been concerned.
    Last edited by LimpFreaky: 06/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.