CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

There is a 285% increase in SOA's generated through BOOM1. What...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    There is a 285% increase in SOA's generated through BOOM1. What this represents to me is that we have the ability to scale up very quickly and handle a much larger workload in a period of just a few months. This is also with the high standard that CBA requires. The work that we have been doing for CBA, in that case, must be up to satisfaction of the CBA. To me, this is a great positive.. If you are with the forward-looking view of hoping for a CBA deal then this is crucial. The work we are doing, and our ability to ramp up production is represented in this quarter despite revenue not correlating.

It also represents further embedding within CBA which I think is important. It is not as if these are mock-SOA's for nobody - they are real and for a real Australian end-user. By the large increase in SOA production I would be confident that either more practices are on-board or those on-board are further entrenched in our process'.

I think this announcement shows that we are making strides with the CBA but we will need to raise capital in the coming months. As aforementioned I think this needed to continue to progress and develop BOOM2.

I am also confident that BOOM2 by nature has been changed to suit CBA's needs and as such our range of service offerings may change accordingly.

Solemnly my opinion, I am happy with this update but disappointed with revenue as I'm sure most are. I think the 'one more quarter' club is comical at best and addresses the obvious - the fact that only in each quarter do we see revenue change. Of course we have to wait for the next one and hope it's better. But if your main goal is a deal with CBA then we have made further strides again with this update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.