CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I thought the announcement was really positive! Mainly because...

1. 6,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    I thought the announcement was really positive! Mainly because neuturalopinions didnt get the job.
    Just that news should be worth a
    Share price of 12.5 cents IMO, knowing that we are in capable hands is very encouraging.
    Was hoping shareprice had the legs to get past 10 cents, But the robots stop losses kick in & the pessimists & shorters crumble a beautiful sand castle chart.
    When it was at 9 cents I was kicking myself I didnt buy more at 6.4 cents the need for greed takes over for some reason.
    Know I get another bite of the cherry & will take the opportunity to average down whenever opportunity knocks. Feels much better than averaging up while in accumulation mode.
    Try not to get to stressed out about the shareprice movements, it just shows you it can go up just as quickly. if not quicker the next run as its gets more tightly held.
    The sheer volumes going through each day since December galvanise this and far to many LT holders were looking at to much temptation not to sell when the tide turned. Will they regret it, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $525 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 688535 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 919547 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.