CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-145

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Sell-offs are never great...I had said in an earlier post that I much prefer accumulation followed by a leg-up and so on (i.e. sustainable), as opposed to a parabolic rise. We've now seen what happens with sharp increases - there's little to no support on the way down if, or rather when, this occurs. I'd say the next strong support level is around mid 4's, which is not a palpable prospect for most - however, I would put forward that I believe price will settle between 5-6c in the short-term. While most penny's crash and burn, it seems too early for this one, and here's a few reasons why I think that...

-MOU2 and MOU3 expected within the next 3 or so months. These are not guaranteed, but an expectation has certainly been set.
    -BoD/mgmt are confident that the partnership with Sentry alone will reap substantial profit.
    -The single fact that the constant narrative is around NPAT as opposed to revenue is more than re-assuring.
    -Infrastructure scaling taking place (3rd global processing platform).

Finally, regardless of the hype dialogue on HC, which can be outrageous at times, the share price does not appear to have been "pumped" by announcements released by the company - any pumping of the share price appears to be the responsibility of retail DTers/clever instos. Many RTOs and tech IPOs, now companies which have fallen by the wayside, primed themselves for a pump and dump by flooding the market with announcements within the first few months of re-listing. NOR, RFN, and XPE are fantastic recent examples of this. I do not believe that IAM will be one of these.

I think there is a little more to this story yet. All just my thoughts of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.