CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-371

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    It never ceases to amaze me about the increasingly irrational world we live in. I sincerely hope the last few days of carnage to our SP will permanently rid of us of the overly exuberant rampers that have recently invaded the IAM thread.

In the time I've owned IAM and its previous entities, the world has been going to completely cave in on us two or three times. Each time we've come out of it OK, the Intiger story has got stronger and we've gone on to reach new highs.

Will it be different this time? I sincerely doubt it.

Interesting that big buyers like M17 are around to mop up the carnage caused by the desperate and mindless sellers in recent days. That's what the smart money does.

Our management are still top shelf in my opinion and the last thing they would want to do is tarnish their own reputations by misleading investors.

We now have an announcement that states we will have a third offshore office and second in the Philippines as well as a suitably qualified CTO to oversee the technology side of things. That sounds like progress to me. Sure, a pre-Christmas MOU with NAB or AMP would have been nice, but I'm prepared to hold as I think we've probably ticked another couple of boxes.

I think big organisations like Sentry and MOU's 2 and 3 would like the idea of their work being done out of separate silos (offices) for privacy/security/control reasons and possibly even demand it. Same with us having a CTO to oversee the technology side of things.

Aside from the MOU2 not being signed when we all hoped, has anything else really changed? My response is no, and for the points I've just mentioned, I think we're actually in a more progressed position than we were last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.