CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hey mate,
    I live for days like this haha, it's exciting but I've managed to numb myself to it since SRT days....i don't get too scared by these drops anymore. Maybe when we drop from $200m MC to under $150m MC with no near term catalysts I'll break a sweat.
    Once again since RSL management has a habit of delaying things and then over delivering, this could be the case again here.
    What I do know is a tonne of holders/believers would've exited, don't blame them they were likely sticking to their strategies but a tonne of panic was involved, just watching the volume and price could see retailers urging to out sell each other.
    Positive is what we now have is smart money and sticky hands like Architect, M17 and others the loaded up today cleaning up the panic mess.
    What we're left with is pros happy to mop up and those left holding with 100% belief in the company. Even those with the slightest doubt would've panic sold by this move.

Enough of my rambling as for your question, Pat told me AMP had agreed to acquire all of iPac by 2018 so that could explain the rebranding. (Pat if I'm wrong about this feel free to call me out on twitter and correct me )

As for IAM I don't see a takeover target anytime soon, M.W confirmed he's not interested in this...but IF he had to he said he will make sure it's when IAM is in its full beast and make sure fundies pay up premium. Won't happen anytime soon.

Good to see the thread back to some quality again and the distress has settled out.
    Good luck to those left holding and congrats to the smart ones buying today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.