CF1 11.1% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

@mackeral, you are doing a great job. I am still here as a...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    @mackeral, you are doing a great job. I am still here as a genuine long term holder until fundamentals change. Great stock. I am happy as I can be.

As mentioned in my earlier post that I was busy buying as much as we can at these prices. It seems we can't get enough IAMOA. I couldn't believe my eyes most times how cheap the options were. I am baffled how at some stage difference came to 1.4 cents which were bargains. I loved it. Many here mentions that they are LT holders but it seems that IAM attracted lots of day trader to IAM hive. You can tell from how IAMOA is behaving.

I am somehow disgusted how low people can get to make a buck. I saw many telanted liers and it is horrible. Don't get me wrong please. My words are not directed to you. I just watched newbees losing their savings. Painful. FYI, so far, I made million plus profits here with zero manipulation.

If those newbees are wondering as to what went wrong they don't need to look too far. No plan, no research but lots of hope. I went to Perth and Melbourne presentations to determine if I should keep parking my funds or not. I went to both not bcs I was bored. I did my home work. I worked hard. My next step is to fly to Philippines and may be to India soon. I mentioned that to PC last time I spoke to him.

In my business it is an imperative to do the homework properly, make a plan and stick to it.

I also wish all of you a happy new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.4¢ $41.39K 1.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 370482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.