CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

In this post you point to massive dilution due to exercise of...

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    In this post you point to massive dilution due to exercise of performance shares. The shares would be issued based solely on the achievement of certain NPAT results of the consolidated entity.

In your previous posts you have highlighted the cash burn (you were quoting $500k per month) and low and decreasing cash balance.

Are these 2 points a little contradictory?

Do you think they will reach all of those NPAT milestones to have them exercised?

I know those milestones are for June 30 2019, but they are aggregate figures so any losses now need to be more than recouped prior to 30/6/19.
    That gives 2.5 years to generate cumulative NPAT of $1m (A), $4m (B), $11m (C) and $40m (D) for those to be exercised.

This strikes me as a capital light business.

As mentioned previously the next quarterly will definitely be one to study in detail.

IAM already has paying customers (9 from memory), so the Sentry HOA is not going to be the make or break of IAM. Sure it would be helpful, and Sentey have appointed an individual solely for the implementation of this HOA.

I saw your short tip on the STT thread. No issues with that from me. You obviously felt the stock has/had the potential to fall over 25% for your tip to be successful in the comp.

Have a good Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.