CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Not a bad year for IAM holders IMO... In December 2015, we were...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not a bad year for IAM holders IMO... In December 2015, we were first informed that SRT will acquire a fintech business... in 12 months the acquisition which was complex and had many legal implications were successfully completed...
    on top of this, IAM managed to put together a very impressive team IMO... organised the roadshows... number of clients increased from 6 to 9... managed a HoA with Sentry... conversations are ongoing with a house hold name for potential MoU... they also have a well established strategy which is to focus on large clients rather than providing services to individual clients... a third office plus recruitment of more staff...

We are now waiting for Sentry Pilot to commence in early 17... third office to start operations early 17... MoU with a house hold name possibly Feb 17 (December is almost done so I think no point waiting for it)...

When it comes to difference of opinion... appreciate the time and effort some people take... but at the end of the day, investment is based on individual risk appetite... its your money your call...

When it comes to share price... this is not the first time it has made a fluctuation... it has done this many times before... 0.7c to 1.1c and back to 0.8c RSL days... SRT days... 1c to 1.4 and back to 1c... then 1.7c and back to 1.2c then 1.9c and back to 1.3c then 2.2 and back to 1.5c then 2.9c and back to 1.8c... 4.4c and back to 3.1c... definitely would have missed couple of moves in between... point is nothing goes in straight line as long as things keep performing well... and there is no body who can assure that things will always go as planned... its just practically impossible... as being an investor I can always try to do my home work and do my research but end result is dependant on many things including both macro and micro dynamics... So far I am not concerned as Sentry roll out is more important for me than MoU2 at this stage... If Sentry decides to Roll out that will be a huge achievement IMO and will be a company maker so this is my priority one... Only a possibility for now but a strong possibility...
    now MoU2... well December is almost done... so Feb 17 becomes the possibility... now if they can manage to get it done (possiblity but a strong possibility IMO) it would add massive value and de risks this investment for me... If not they can always go back to provide services to individual practices which will still make IAM a profitable business IMO... so its fairly de-risked opportunity for me...

Anyway, enough with me... Lets enjoy the festive season... and wishing all of us a properous 2017... Hopefully we will have similar returns here as we have in 2016...

Cheers and all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $5.98K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 62376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.