CF1 0.00% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Love to hate hotcopper, but was told from the get go to take...

1. 3 Posts.
    Love to hate hotcopper, but was told from the get go to take what you read with a pinch of salt. Don't get me wrong when you do your research, it def makes it a lot easier to filter out the dribble within forums. Education in invaluable.

At the end of the day IAM is really in its infant stages and unfortunately will sucome to the inevitable pumps and dumps. Just have to step back and look at the company and the industry as a whole, and the people involved. Everyone is just as invested as you and me, because it's your money, no matter how big or small, it's still your hard earned cash!!

Many credable hotcopper members have always said its your money, do your research, and invest as you wish. Inherent risks are always preset (like with any investment) though time always tells.

And to be fair this unicorn is looking for a one way ticket, to where, no one knows, but she hasn't even booked a ticket yet!

Happy new year to everyone and sorry for the dribble, but strap yaselfs in and keep the chins up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $947 52.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345696 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.