CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-876

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Great article, Bodhi.

For those doubting the timeframes (not that we are even behind time yet), these things take time. Let's just look at AMP as an example:

What they are trying to achieve, and bring together is very complex, and involves large amounts of data feeds and different programs. For example, none of AMP's 1500 practices would look alike in their processes, even the software they use. They probably use one program for CRM and another for SoA production - and there are probably 4 common CRMs and just as many SoA production tools being used - and this is just with AMP practices, let alone the rest of the industry.

Many have tried to do this in the past, AMP included, who spent loads trying to develop software solutions and failed.

So why do I think IAM will be different. They key here is the software and "does it work?". We know it has helped iPAC enormously, enough to win national practice of the year. We also know Sentry liked what they saw enough to sign MOU1, and advance to pilot. They knew what the software could do before they signed the MOA. Similarly, the household name on step 19 of 19 of due diligence. Step 19 wouldn't have been "does it work", which was probably step 1, or 0.

Why would MR and PC jump on board a start-up? Because they saw that it worked.

Another point on AMP, sometimes delays are just out of IAM's hands. Maybe they were all set to announce AMP as MOU2, then Craig Mellor (AMP CEO), decides to replace the man in-charge of advice, Rob Caprioli, on December 5 (see link below). No doubt Jack Regan would want more than a week to look this over, and probably more importantly, announce this in the new year as his initiative, hence, a possible delay in any announcement.

Not sure this change has been mentioned on HC, but could explain why we didn't get the MOU2 in Dec, and completely out of our hands. No way they replace Caprioli, then announce this deal a week later.

http://www.insurancenews.com.au/life-insurance/amp-life-changes-leadership

Would change in management at AMP be a risk? Not if the software works. In fact, more likely that Regan will want to hit the ground running and make some changes, and by replacing senior management, increases the pressure on Mellor to get things moving in my opinion.

Exciting times ahead!

My 2 cents, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $11.37K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99996 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 378047 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.