CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-10

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Disappointing revenue, Happy to see progress and expansion in to other ideas to diversify there product offerings. Think they came in gun blazing and realized the industry is a lot more slow to react to change then hoped.

If we had seen this approach at the beginning of making building the blocks rather than chasing the dragon (big 4 MOUs) this would be a much better story Q on Q as we could see good progression of a company and not be weighed down by the initial mistakes and I guess pipe dreams of landing the big one.

I still think we have god potential here long term as growth continues but short term we are going to be crucified simply due to expectations being set to high originally and probably the hype of being the next big thing.

We are still growing as business and not slowing down and the wheels keep turning the right way though but as others have said they will need some more $ in the new year.

What would really change things is some substantial holders notices I think to prove that someone out there is a believer in the longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.