CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

BOOM or bust indeed. For me, it's nothing but bust right now....

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    BOOM or bust indeed. For me, it's nothing but bust right now.

Being an IAM shareholder at present has me filled with regret - but I have not yet lost all hope. I will reserve this state for the end of December when I make the call to convert the many millions of options I have accumulated in the past 2 years. Indeed, in the past few months I have averaged down in both IAM and IAMOA, but to see both fall even further to where they sit today is a sight to behold.

Management need to seriously work on their communication skills with shareholders - why has there been no further announcements regarding the real estate services, accounting and taxation services, operational improvements, November trials....? The list goes on and on.

One question that remains is how can they have been so wrong about BOOM v1? It was only at the national roadshows earlier in the year that they announced the development of the portal as a means for accessing new customers, faster, but now some 8/9 months down the track we have seen literally zero uptake of the improved services. Where did the 12-month waiting list go?

For me, the real issue is now one of integrity and the failure to deliver on so many promises.

All of this doom and gloom may change at the drop of a hat given one or two successful pilots being completed, but why don't we have greater transparency about what is going on? Could this be due to further issues with naming pilot customers?

Surely the entire company should be doing everything in its' power to put the options in the money and ensure the $2M conversion is raised at the end of Dec? One of the ways management can do this is to communicate with the market!

/end rant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.