CF1 5.26% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I remember they tried to blame the asx disclosure rule... I mean...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I remember they tried to blame the asx disclosure rule... I mean the rule was always there and they should have known that the clients do not want to be named using cheap outsourcing company due to the nature of business...

we were suppose to develop the system (Lily & Kilp) to generate revenue... but instead we used our resources hiring overseas workers and tried to expand our business by employing CPA qualified accountants... why not hire more software developers or firms to develop the god damn software which was our initial target?

Also what has happened to all these MOUs? Why not update the market? Please stop telling me they are trying our Game Changing BOOM... if it changed anything, it changed the share price and blew my savings BOOM!!

Although I am very angry and negative about this company, I have invested significant portion of my portfolio into it... I believe this have small chance to succeed assuming the Lily & Kilp work as their claims and MOUs are still valid...

Good luck to all holders... we will need them... hopely you guys can gain from other stocks...haha jks hopely they can get their stuff together... jst my opinion only...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $26.31K 1.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398326 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 97725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.