CF1 5.26% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi, I think PC has been stung by the numerous actions of various...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Hi,

I think PC has been stung by the numerous actions of various shareholders.
    He initially appeared quite enamoured by "the Hot Copper lot", and of course, especially when sentiment was high. He's even been slated for doing podcasts, which simply isn't fair as he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
    The honeymoon phase has ended, reality has set in for him, and for shareholders too. The hard work of building a successful company is not gratifying in the short term, and particularly with a company such as Intiger (it's not a mining company and won't strike gold overnight etc).
    I'm here for the longterm.
    As a shareholder, I've realised that HotCopper has little to offer me now. The chamber should be quiet as we await news. It's rather like being braced for impact as a space shuttle approaches the earth's atmosphere, onlookers with their fingers firmly crossed.
    Instead, I log on to read the inane ramblings of impatient, ignorant or disillusioned men; myself included!
    It's rather like the inconsequential nervous chatter one experiences before walking into the exam hall, or before an interview.

Have a look; the guy sitting opposite you is fiddling with his fingers and mumbling nonsense!

Anyway, I'm pleased I bought into this company as I think it was the right decision at the time.
    Whether this translates into a success story is something for which I'm going to have to wait and find out.

Take care. I'm not logging in for a few more months. Hopefully we'll be in a good place by then.

I'm off to sip tea quietly and look at the palm fronds.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $26.31K 1.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398326 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 97725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.