CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

It was good to finally get an announcement from Intiger on the...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It was good to finally get an announcement from Intiger on the long awaited news re Lilly and Klip.

Intiger Managing Director Mark Fisher said, “Existing and potential practice and licensee clients have been engaged with Intiger in testing BOOM2 over the last two months.” “The first release of BOOM2 with selected clients is scheduled for the week commencing 27th November with a phased rollout occurring thereafter & on a client-by-client basis.”

It’s definitely a step in the right direction but not the trigger we’ve all been waiting for. Not yet and hopefully not much longer to wait. First release of BOOM2 starts this week followed by a phased rollout, so further updates are likely. I believe that any hint or confirmation in any of the following (in no particular order) that;
    . the pilots are successful and prove up the technology
    . that the benefits of BOOM2 yield immediate $s to Intiger
    . that the technology is scalable
    . can deal with the supposed 12-13 month waiting list of clients and licensees (are they still around?)
    . leads to the support of tier 1 / tier 2 licensees
    . transferability/exportability to other allied sectors
    . any company statement to the effect that m1-m4 targets are still on track etc etc,

should not only restore market confidence in Intiger but put a rocket under the share price! Hopefully Patrick, Mark and the Intiger team can reveal further details at the AGM this week. I also noted that this is just about the first company announcement since the beginning of the year where the share price has not fallen so I'm hoping that we now have a platform to spring from. Patrick, I know you read the forum, for what it's worth I still believe in the Intiger story and have held since RSL days, so over to you and the AGM and for some inspiration that'll make 2018 a better year for lth's than the miserable one we endured in 2017.

Here’s some selected/edited reading on Software Robotics and AI and their impact on the FP sector and hopefully if Intiger get things right, the potential in store for them (and shareholders).

Software robotics The financial services industry is a major user of software robotics. Common applications include financial and accounting activities typically performed in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems or similar enterprise software for invoicing, order management and payment processing. Software robotics executes steps, such as validating a form is complete and sending it to the next recipient, in a computerized workflow.

Software robots: Enterprises ask for RPA technology on new services contracts
    That's the word from industry executives tracking developments in robotic process automation (RPA), a nascent technology that uses software robots to handle time-consuming -- and cost-generating -- manual IT tasks. RPA technology is making an early impact on business process outsourcing (BPO) and IT outsourcing, fields that have traditionally relied on offshore outsourcing as the way to cut costs.
    And while the technology is still young, enterprises are taking it seriously.

AI and the future of financial planning

September 15, 2017 Terry McMaster
    ASIC says only about 20 per cent of Australians seek financial planning advice. It’s low due to perceived quality concerns, institutional bias and high non-deductible costs.
    The next generation of financial planning AI will change that. Access to financial planning advice will soar, the price will fall, and the quality of advice will be much better, demonstrating and computing expected client benefits on the spot.
    Clients will perceive they are getting better advice. They will know they are getting better results.
    The concept of a regular, twice-yearly financial planning check-up, to fine tune the plan and make sure the original plan is on track, will become mainstream, as common as avocado on toast in a Collingwood cafe.
    It will cost just $200 a month, tax deductible, paid electronically once a month.
    Most advisers will be able to handle 200 clients a year, more if they employ staff and get their systems up and running efficiently.
    CRM and back office processes will be critical. Advisers’ incomes will rise dramatically, as will the value of financial planning practices.
    The more successful advisers will be those with advanced inter-personal skills, who can help their clients effectively, explain emphatically and implement efficiently. They will be trusted advisers.
    I cannot wait! Bring on those robots.

7 tech trends for planners
    Artificial intelligence (AI) is no longer a fancy new technology reserved for science fiction films: it’s here to stay.
    Primed to have a major impact on the financial services industry, AI developments will continue throughout this year and beyond.

Henry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.