CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-1124

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Just a bit of banter that you can take with a grain of salt!
    I never believed in stopp losses it was all BS to me why on earth would I show my hand and lock in a stop loss! Well suffice to say as soon as I added stop losses to my arsenel wether they be locked in via your platform or mentaly stuck in your head my trading improved 1000 fold - I know plenty here are under water and Ive been underwater on more than one occasion- maybe a lesson learnt instead of being a forced long term holder and living on hope that the share price will improve maybe just think about adding stop losses ti your plan wordt case scenario if you get stopped out nothing stopping you from buyingg back in if things improve and no use chasing stocks in long term downtrends, trying to pick bottoms is like finding a needle in a hay stack!
    Learn to cut losses instead of hoping the sp will come back and avoid listening to shite hype on hc this is what most probably got you in trouble in the 1st place. Holding on to losses and averaging down is the quickest way to pretty much loose your entire capital so IMO if you are thinking of averaging down or follow ones that do dont do it - read about what the probtraders think about averaging down, one question you need to ask yourself is what if it keeps falling? Am I prepared to loose the lot? Not trying to down ramp or post a told you so post just think about your investment moving forward and dont base your decisions on any bullshite she’ll be right post! Anyway wish you guys all the best and maybe just give the stop losses a go. Im done with trying to catch the million to one unicorn, my current trading patterns pretty much evolve around a 7-8% stop loss and a 15-20% gain
    Rinse and repeat and if I think something will keep running I will just keep adjusting my stop loss as she moves up- absolutely nothing worse than sitting on a huge profit only to see it turn to a loss!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.