CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Very wise mate thanks for your advice. I certainly don’t...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Very wise mate thanks for your advice. I certainly don’t disagree with that approach and it’s very common, however I’ve approached IAM with Warren Buffett’s philosophy in mind. I asked myself would I buy the whole company if I had the capital and as the answer was yes I bought. You would see it as averaging down over the last 12 months however each time I bought I considered the same question. As the SP has continued to decline the decision became ironically more obvious as it became more of a bargain in my eyes.

Of course I have an underlying faith in management, the industry need for our services and our ability to provide THE solution for this need. These three pillars have helped fortify me against the naysayers and general market fear which might otherwise erode an investors confidence. I think the risk reward is very skewed in my eyes because there is infinite upside if our services hit the mark. Best part is I don’t have to work harder to make it all happen I just have to be patient. Sounds easier than it is believe me but I’m very determined to see this out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.