CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-159

1. 209 Posts.
    Answers like this and the statements in the report really point out to the character of the company/people. Our services are disruptive and it's reflecting in the drop? Come on... I thought I heard it all with the school holidays.

Regarding the above, there was an increase of 60% in revenue for the June quarter that brought it to circa 200k. Let's go off the theory in the response to mickey from PC and using that same growth that the M1 comment is based on, for September 60% growth is then 320k, for December another 60% growth is then 512k. M1 is 1m NPAT. That theory doesn't even bring the company to break even let alone M1....

With each announcement there seems to be more questions as well as previous questions not being answered.

Still no update on sentry uptake, last quarterly or the one before had reported on practice numbers but one wasn't provided this time round, too many questions. What does Lilly really do? Is it actually AI? but didn't MF previously state that AI isn't the future (could be wrong in this, but I slightly remember an article or something), and IAM is about giving the planners more face time. Is Lilly really going to be the answer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.754K 464.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235662 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.