CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

ARE YOU ALL DONE YET? For goodness sake, take a step back, ready...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ARE YOU ALL DONE YET?

For goodness sake, take a step back, ready the update again and think carefully before you post on this forum.

NO ONE should step down, and why should they?

A lot of the posts I read have completely taken PC's comments out of context and yes, are now blaming management for what they believe to be broken promises. At the time of the roadshows/ podcasts, they (management) believed in the financial projections and in what they were saying. So they are not liars, but intelligent and enthusiastic people who are continually having to adapt this innovative business as time moves on to be a successful business and a solid investment for its shareholders.

Yes, 16% down on accrued revenue was a bit unexpected but I was so pleased to read that the company is continually developing and will implement news ideas and products to the market within the next few months to improve it's sales revenue. I think it's fantastic, very exciting and very proactive.

IF you have ever started a business, you will know that it is not unusual for the business model/direction to be modified as things progress.

Let IAM's management team get on with building this business in the best way they can.

I myself, a happy shareholder have absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind that Intiger will be successful in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.