CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

This is my first post on IAM. As a shareholder for longer than...

1. 5 Posts.
    This is my first post on IAM.

As a shareholder for longer than 12 months I want to give some personal opinions including some criticisms to IAM management.

My personal opinion is that IAM management has been overconfident since day 1 of the operation. This has let to too many overpromies on things like MOUs, Binding agreement, M1 by end of 2017 etc.

There is no doubt that IAM has a great concept and solution for market drawing from the experience that IAM management had. It is also possible that they have a great network in the industry and they can easily get other financial instituions to setup pilot program and and try IAM services. IAM management thinks because they have a all above and these financial institutions will simply sign the agreement followed by the pilot programs.

Coming back to the reality, since MOU announced with NAB we have got problems. IAM management seems have underestimated the challenges they need to face including protecting the potential client’s privacy, plus the amount work involved in changement to get a key client onboard.

From what I can see in the latest announcement IAM management may have realised this. I appreciate the fact that IAM management is taking necessary measure to make this business to be profitable and sustainable. I also admidire the confidence that this management team has until today after delivering this unexpected quarterly result.

Without saying much more, my advise to the management is that keep doing what you do as the only way you can help your shareholders and customers is to show the business results. No point to blame any “trolls” or down-rumpers” as nothing of this will contribute to the business. This problem will solve itself if you deliver the results on what you have promised.

Another advise as a shareholder, from next quarter onwards please start setting realistic expectation to your shareholders. We do not care about the previous but we do care about the future.
    So reset your milestones inform your shareholders if you cannot achieve it. It hurts less than giving faulse expectations and use various excuses to cover it afterwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.