ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5 Posts.
    I find it odd that everyone expects such big things in such short time frames... Anyone with experience in startups these days knows that the most important part of an early stage start up is knowing your customer, and getting to know your customer can be expensive/time consuming. It's worth taking the time to make sure your product is something customers actually want rather than using mass marketing to attract them to something with no substance to it. BOOM is something of an MVP, from which they can get feedback and learn their clients needs, and better meet them in the future (hence BOOM2). At this stage refining is the product to make sure it fits the need is the goal, growth comes later.

I'm more interested in the retention of clients at this point than their ability to attract new ones, as this will be most telling of how well they are meeting the need (or if it exists). Understandably, a decrease in revenue has given me concerns (I have been holding options since SRT and am also way in the red ATM), but it may not even be related to the quality of the product. Maybe a contract lapsed and it's taking time to get it re-signed? This happens all the time in my experience.

The status quo is the greatest enemy of any disruption. It'll take some time for IAM's prospective clients to make the necessary shift, especially since it's so different from the established ways of doing things. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Either way, I've learned a lot from this stock. Let's just see how we go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.