CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

That's a fair question but also one that I would not consider as...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    That's a fair question but also one that I would not consider as terminal as you may think - perhaps Sentry have asked for a revised processing model or set of capabilities that streamlines adoption for their licensees? Last we heard, IAM and Sentry were still in negotiation for a licensee-wide engagement model.

As an aside, at this pointy end of software development it is quite normal to run several pilots/trials to ensure that the product meets core business requirements. Generally speaking, in more recent times, the development is done in a more agile manner where improvements are rolled-out incrementally (i.e. via Agile development practices such as sprints, Scrum development, DevOps, etc.) but in an organisation such as Sentry this may be harder to employ due to change management issues and potential business disruption.

In any case, I would like to think that Sentry may be one of these trials - as that suggests that if successful, we may be able to rapidly move to a contracted/non-binding engagement and roll-out across the dealer network in quick succession.
    Last edited by s_hancock: 30/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.