CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I don't think the market ever factored in 'no news being good...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    I don't think the market ever factored in 'no news being good news'

In fact I think it's the direct opposite. Especially with a spec.

As bullish as I am my main issue has been, as you said, communications with shareholders. I don't mind the direction changes and I understand that things will never go to plan with a company such as ours, though I think, above all else, the main issue here is the dinosaurs over at the ASX and the disclosure issues this company faces. It's a juggling act between giving information to market, keeping potential clients / customers happy, and disclosure laws.

If Intiger succeeds, Australians will lose jobs. That's the bottom line. Yeah sure some will go into other roles, new roles can be created and so on, but there will be some people still, that will have to look for a new line of work as theirs becomes obsolete or dramatically changed due to software advances that can do it better, faster and stronger.

I don't think potential clients want to brand themselves as doing that to their staff members, and so the importance on keeping anonymous is increasingly important. Yes, it's been done with major companies in the past, yes heaps of banks have thousands of employees overseas and so on, but it's never a pretty face to bring to market and explain to people.

Regardless, currently with Intiger it seems to be a lose-lose scenario. Doomed if you do report and doomed if you don't. I hope they can come up with a solution to this problem soon, or otherwise yes, the quarterly will have to do the talking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.