CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-618

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Accepting a TO at 8.5c would be like if MF had set himself a goal of running a 42km marathon and then after 5km decides that’ll do donkey, that’ll do. Very unlikely IMO. 8.5 only takes us back to where the market believed the IAM story which wasn’t in any way validated at the time.

I believe the SP is where it is because there has been a drop in belief that IAM can serve the industry demand. Quarterly revenue expectations will calm and be allowed to build in due time if over the next few months IAM can prove BOOM2 has the capacity to handle the workload the largest financial practices can throw at us. Of course when it’s confirmed new buyers will need to pay up rather than getting in at these prices.

With NABs news during the week, it only further confirms the industry is insatiable for reducing costs and that’s what we’re offering in spades. Will be holding for the next few years at least and hoping I never have to sell as by then IAM will have proven its wares and my thoughts will have drifted to future dividend yield

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.