CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yes interesting that those most negative on this stock have...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Yes interesting that those most negative on this stock have disappeared since hit the lows of 0.9 cents. Perhaps they really just understood that BOOM2 was the game changer and when this was coming and hence the last quarterly with obscure references to disruption got missed by many, was so well played by them to scoop up truckloads.

As also when I posted on STT weekend thread about NAB impact of moving to greater automation, I also got those same posters following me on to that thread (who never normally venture there) trying to divert attention away from some of the positive impacts for IAM from NAB, BOOM2 trials etc. That was where I started to realise I was onto something more and more.

Reality is I think Glyco you are right yes they have been trundling on with BPO operation to get some revenue but also set up basic infrastructure for the real main event they have been developing which is automation/AI with BOOM2 /Lilly etc.

What I understand now they were inferring from lower revenues and disruption is yes more activity (higher volumes of SOA's) but lower revenues as they were beta testing Lilly automated production of SOA's which comes at lower cost / price. And now with successful beta testing moving to other customer trials in November which includes our MOU2 player. I think this is personally now a great risk / reward Fintech play as they now have this in place as opposed to the interim BPO operation that was only ever an interim play whilst Fintech solution finished and ready.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 265827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.