CF1 0.00% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I think hac may have sponsored himself to win this debate . I’ll...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I think hac may have sponsored himself to win this debate .
    I’ll be real I was really worried when the 4c came as I did think revenue would increase.
    My thought as I’m sure that many of us had was we would see some revenue from cba!
    It’s all clear now imo and this is why the sp has rebounded
    Clear the way for cba! I would and any smart small business would, it’s too valuable not to!
    Revenue will come but the question from the nay sayers now is will it come before we come short of cash????

CR!!!!???

It’s possible but not definite let’s wait till we have more information to start bringing the monster up, still plenty of cash to let the company be a company.

Given what we do know ie we have doubled down on our staff would suggest that we are gearing up for some serious work flow! I’m too the belief that we are on 30 day debtor terms so next qtr shouldn’t be a surprise to people however there’s no excuse now to go backward next 4c

I believe in managment always have! Look at any other spec and see what they draw as wages! They are conservative to say the least. As for staff burn etc it’s all part and parcel to the success of the business!

I personally believe it’s a Pivotol point we are at now and yet there is still risk the upside is still massive. There was a statment with someone saying CBA is factored into the sp already HA!,only an idiot would say that imo! CBA Is not confirmed and from what I see there’s a lot of people that still think it could go south! So imo when the deal is signed allll those people are potential buyers, would anyone not agree??

Imo when the deal is signed if you believe you will be able to get in sub 4c you would be mad!

As always let see what happens no one is smart enough to tell the future apart from what we know

Best of luck all

Anto xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 696878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.