CF1 5.56% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-89

1. 5,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Lol, you want to find the statement where I said I was a para-planner and directly quote it? I have never said that, don't put words in my mouth, I have always said I am an adviser when asked and previously a broker. I have written my own plans in the past and I have outsourced them too as has been stated many times (haven't heard of a para-planner that outsources their job), please leave your misinformation at the door.

I know what I say sometimes won't be well received here as its not all rainbows and puppy dogs but keep it real. You do yourself a disservice by trying to spread misinformation to suit your unwavering positive agenda. You're also welcome to assume whatever you want about my 'agenda' as if my comments on an internet forum effect the stock lol.

I liked the update overall, CBA is progressing but the 'all the eggs in the one basket' isn't for me right now. Not surprisingly many seem to avoid discussion that they actually went backwards in practices that they deal with, losing one from the 50 - 249 adviser category. Is that the end of the world? No. But they'd want to nail CBA as they don't seem to be getting traction elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $1.895K 105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 319554 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1172499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.