CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Colocolo,The problem with Hot Copper is that most users make...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Colocolo,

The problem with Hot Copper is that most users make sweeping statements such as ‘management made lots of f*** ups’, get some thumbs up and then jog on their merry way. You should be more specific.

I fully agree that mistakes/misjudgements have been made. But mistakes are part and parcel of the shaping of a company, building something new and potentially ground breaking aren’t they?

I know for a fact that every time an Olympic stadium is built, there are always deaths unfortunately. Does that mean you don’t build the stadium? No, the Games go on.

I’d agree MW was the smart one to some extent, although not smart enough to sell at 9.6 cents, but roughly in the 3’s. But note that MW also set MF highly unrealistic and frankly unattainable milestones, which have permanently damaged the reputations of management, and put their backs to the walls in a defensive fighting posture. Are you going to repeatedly hang management for falling short with the milestones? Double, triple, quadruple jeopardy? Where does it end? They were set up to fail. And it looks like MF’s health failed also.

So let’s hypothetically discard of the failed milestones saga, shall we?

It could argued a sensible, balanced opinion of Intiger could be; They have a potentially game changing product which has been completed within the last year and incorporated into BOOM. The company has matured at a standard speed for a Fintech company as suggested by best evidence (evidence suggests 3-5 years), the software has been approved and met/superseded CBA targets in a successful trial, and altho a formal commercial deal could not be finalised, the likely rate determining step/stumbling block is slowness of cultural change and industry storm which will take time to settle. It is possible and probable the RC will necessitate change across the whole FP industry although this will take months to years. With its highly functional product offering, it is likely Intiger will be towards the front of the queue when practices of all sizes come around to making necessary industry changes. The dearth of communication from Intiger has been frustrating, but Intiger cannot communicate information they don’t yet know as it attempts to take the FP industry into new realms. The business model of attempting to hook a big fish will need to be reassessed and probably upturned as there’s now a serious concern about the financial state of the company, which is best described as precarious.

The thing is; please tell me Intiger management’s mistakes in all of this? Where did MF and PC go wrong where other (much better managers) would have realised bountiful success with Intiger’s product, and definitely would have signed Sentry, NAB and CBA...?! I’m willing to learn and am open to suggestion.

WB
    Last edited by wolffboon: 03/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 688535 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 578868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.