CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Since the 23rd Euroz have sold 79m bought 0, the biggest buyers...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Since the 23rd Euroz have sold 79m bought 0, the biggest buyers Commsec and State One.

FWIW i also believe the election results played a part in the outcome of CBA walking away without reason. I was told the big 4 banks sponsored the election campaign for the liberal's but can verify.
    My take on things...... disapointed, very dissapointed but not with management. With CBA. We got truly shafted, we passed evey metric, manned up, as requested to handle a pre determined level of work which never eventuated, CBA are c@nts in my eyes but i dont see any anger geared towards them instead blaming management who did exactly the same thing as all us holders did. They went big. If they had bagged the deal we would all be riding high proclaiming tp be the greatest investors ever as our portfolios swelled, we all knew what we were in for, a big quick profit on the back of a bumper deal, none of us wanted the small fish, a slow steady increase, we wanted wealth, untold wealth, we nearly got it, damn close, but dont blame management, especially for our own investment decisions, we knew what we were playing with and got burned...... so the dream is over.......
    Or is it?
    Management are disapointed, we are disapointed and the Phillipeno staff with no jobs are disapointed, but there is hope, the doors are still open and the lights are still on, the next update will be telling, the company is in a better position than it was 12 months ago, the management team are working hard to turn this around, Euroz stil supporting the company to some extent, trade the trade, if a CR is coming there will be a pump, let go of the anger, we all knew the risks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.293K 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1506446 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 864940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.