ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    It's quite amusing/concerning that he said a very similar thing to me 2 or 3 years ago. If you are in business and you are using the same excuse after 2/3 years time then maybe you are not pivoting at all.

I've said since the CBA pilot imploded that I could not believe the lack of apparent contingency planning. IAM is run by FINANCIAL PLANNERS. Its incomprehensible.

I'm aware now that I've crossed over onto the skeptic side, and I see you as slightly delusional. I don't blame you. I would love to have hope in this company again but I just don't see a pathway to significant success. I think it would be quite possible to grow through smaller firms but can't see this bringing a lot of value to shareholders in the near future.

Cash neutral would be a good starting point, for a shell, no doubt. But then what?

You've spoken to them, @wolfboon. What is the plan exactly?? Where is the cash coming from? When is the consol? How much are they planning on spending on the software? When will we get some new excuses? Do you get actual answers or just the political style skirt around the issues?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.004(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $17.25K 746.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 139944 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 148326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.