CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The upper management are at fault here for this poor company...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    The upper management are at fault here for this poor company performance to date and they should be held accountable for there failures or at least owe it to talk to the investors who backed them and this stock about there failed objectives.

The fact that they brush over saying it's the royal commissions fault and not there own is a cop out IMO. In business you learn to pivot and reassess when issues arise not stick your head in the sand and hope for the best.

How do you reward staff with high salaries and no results? If it were you or I doing this in our professions we'd be sacked fairly quickly it's that simple.

I would urge investors who still hold shares not to re-appoint certain staff within the company unless they take a significant wage reduction. You will find those that believe in the project/company will stick around and those that don't were only after the high wages will leave.

Upper management should be ashamed of themselves that they have played with regular people's hard earned cash investing in this stock, promising the world and undelivering.

All the fluffy podcasts, roadshows and twitter posts all false hope and also what did happen to Mark Fisher?

The man who was the visionary and brains behind this company and he was extremely certain that IAM would succeed.

At the roadshows MF and PC were so sure of themselves and re-iterated the demand was so high for the services they couldn't keep up yet revenues dwindling or stayed the same quarter on quarter with no real explanation.

When MF left the company for personal reasons that was a sign of defeat to me and I exited the stock quicksmart even with the chance that CBA would sign on after the trial period.

I had been investing in this stock for years pre SRT days and still after this long I have no idea what the management have actually achieved.

It's unfortunate as we see this all too often in the spec end of town however not great to see a blatant miss management of a company we all had high hopes for and believed in.

I wish everyone the best and hopefully another stock brings you fortune to counteract this loss.
    Last edited by calibre: 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.