CF1 11.1% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

the problem is not the topic you are debating. you both have...

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    the problem is not the topic you are debating. you both have very good points. (pros and cons of tech/AI in financial planning) however at this very point in time (past time up until today) I think intiger has answered the debate. the use of AI/tech in financial planing is not wanted (con out weigh pros) at this very point in time (presence) this is evident as intiger was trialed by some small FP in FW and CP. these small firms changed their systems, procedures and culture to use the product. when the trial was over they made the effort to go back to their original way of doing things. so the problem is culture change because they did attempt to make a cultural change by trialling the software. The problem is, the software is so impractical they made the effort to change back to do things the old way after a year of getting used to the software.

Tech and AI will have a place in FP in the near future. from what I can tell intiger is the closest to getting it right hence the trails with big names. but from what I can tell the product just isn't quite there, hence the lack on conversions of trials and lack of income. I mean if intiger can't make a profit how do they expect their clients to? shareholders were unfortunately just taken on a ride by lies and broken promises. any one can say anything but actions speak louder than words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $37.89K 1.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 447072 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.