CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-62

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Was in the process of writing a whingey post about where we are and who is responsible and of course there is plenty of warranted criticism - we paid lots of money for these people to make a successful business.

But I came to realise that we are looking at <$400k net outflows this quarter. That's a really low burn rate for a functioning business with a revenue stream. Management did a really good job to not let the costs spiral - you tend to see that in flailing tech stocks, I've noticed.

Despite the angst and pettiness of late, I think this is where the professionalism shines through, and we should appreciate that. Or not, plenty want to keep being angry - stages of grief I suppose. But personally, I'm thinking that, as a forum - we might be stuck in the past, and unable to see the positives.

It's going to be EASY for them to raise a few more quarters cash and work on lifting the sales at such a low burn rate/MC with a revenue stream. Not sure how long the ~$100k of quarterly redundancy payments will last but possible that the burn rate becomes even smaller, to some $300k net.

There'll be a complete restructure at some stage, obviously, but maybe when they company is in a better position.

I'm thinking that we will see a decent lift in revenue next quarterly. We've dealt with the catastrophe, and I'm sure PC and co are foccussed on lifting the sales and, redemption.

This stock will live again! Imagine a cash neutral shell with a few hundred k of revenue, bringing in a new, exciting business! Unheard of, but - well within reach!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168016 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.