CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Market Update, page-83

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    My frustrations are more directed towards your posting style. You seem to cruise at your own lofty altitude, (which is always slightly higher than everyone else’s) and you come across as arrogant and disconnected. Just saying.

Again, you’re answering your own questions. This is what you do.

The company has never said robots will take the place of humans.

disallowed/business/banking-and-finance/intiger-asset-management-says-robots-cant-be-financial-advisers-20160118-gm7xmn.html

I have never said this either.

It would prudent and appropriate to speculate that companies such as Intiger can reduce the need for backoffice staff, and thus costs. Intiger said they can reduce costs by 60% by doing 95% of backoffice tasks. (And no, not just automated SOAs).

First hand accounts from PC, David Goodwin and Calimack have attested this claim.

As PC informed me in an email, he has been surprised by the lack of eagerness of FP firms to embrace change. (But confirms the high interest in Intiger services).

As a rough guess, a firm employing 4 paraplanners could probably reduce to one paraplanners. Also, the job examples you provided could be done by an administration officer, not a qualified paraplanner.

Change will come to FP industry at some stage, and change will be ruthless. I know that doctors in hospitals and GP surgeries have to enter in patient addresses and details and write their own letters/dictate into AI technology. All industries are moving away from human power to computer/ AI power.

It’s just a question of when, not if.

I just hope that Intiger is at the forefront of change (If Intiger still exists).

You can’t say Intiger won’t be at the forefront, (partly because you don’t say anything of substance), but also there’s insufficient evidence to write Intiger off just yet. It’d be a folly to do so.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.754K 464.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235662 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.