CF1 4.76% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Something definitely doesn't add up with that table. Before the...

1. 6 Posts.
    Something definitely doesn't add up with that table.  Before the trial commenced with Sentry in November we were aware of at least 5 additional existing clients, which are also listed on the IAMLTH website, and there was another 4 or so that were clients but individual practices weren't identified at the time.  So if a further 6 Sentry practices commenced the trial in November what happened to some of the original practices did they not follow through on the trial?  Then if another 9 Sentry practices were added in February (taking the total to 15) how do we come to 14 as outlined in the table. Granted maybe they have been included in the March total of 18 but then that means more original clients have dropped out.

The table quite clearly states number of Practices so unless that is a mistake in the announcement surely all the Sentry practices can't be lumped under 1 number.  

The other thing that concerns me is that the note underneath the table states 'Planned and Actual practices include Intiger’s existing clients'.  Does that mean that it only includes practices that are still existing clients that were clients in those months and excludes any practices that are not existing clients anymore however may have been participating in a trial at the time?  If this was the case my initial thought would be Sentry isn't an existing client / conducting a pilot program anymore.  Those numbers simply don't add up.

Is it possible to just ring Sentry and ask to speak to one of the practices that were/are involved in the trial or is that crossing some sort of line?  It would be nice if these announcements could be slightly less ambiguous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $114.6K 5.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.