CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

How can anyone actually be saying they are going to miss their...

1. 1,105 Posts.
    How can anyone actually be saying they are going to miss their financial goals at this point? Yep it would appear on the surface there is an increased risk in general for IAM given Sentry yet to sign a binding agreement though they are still paying for the pilots so if it is on track as per the business plan in the announcement and they sign on in the not too distant future the roll out would simply continue and more practices get set up so it's not as if time has been lost. The only time being lost is that Sentry wasn't a binding customer which if they become one quite frankly means nothing just that they wanted a longer evaluation before fully committing, no more, no less.

Honestly it's far too early to be making calls on the revenue, the company effectively told us the other day not to expect too much on revenue growth this coming quarterly as much of the time spent during the quarter was rolling out branches so full revenues wont be reflective yet. It'll be the next quarterly that we can extrapolate to a more serious extent and maybe start to get a better idea.

Share price and chart aren't pretty but I sometimes wonder how many people have ever started a business or have experience in it to know things don't always go 100% to plan. Believe it or not if IAM missed say the final target it's Mark Fisher who actually suffers the most as he'll miss a huge chunk of his shares the rest of us will spared dilution. I mean would it really matter if they are a little bit behind in terms of profit by that point as long as they are still in a growth phase? I think some people need to keep things in perspective a little bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.