CF1 17.9% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

All good no angst at all on my part just trying to keep some...

1. 1,105 Posts.
    All good no angst at all on my part just trying to keep some perspective. I'm really not all that concerned by things, the sky looks to be falling and short term traders seem to be bashing IAM and that's fine as they do their investments on different criteria to me. If I bailed out on a couple of stocks when chart went bad and people were savaging it I'd have missed some nice profits in the past so I'll stick my own approach rather than listening. That's also not to say I don't mind to read alternative views as frequently that's when you learn the most so one thing I've learned is never to be dismissive just because someone suggests things look bad. To be honest IAM has had too strong of a pack mentality to abuse anyone or rubbish anyone who suggests something negative which is something I saw on another stock where I took one of my biggest losses so that's one thing I don't like. The biggest thing is if this turns out badly for me and I lose some money is what can I take out of it? Hopefully a lot of red flags and lessons about when to exit in the future. I should be clear that's not where I believe that's where this is going.

I don't know what to make of the fact there were no Vic included, to be honest I wouldn't think much of that. As far as Sentry? You could very well be right there's no way for any of us to know with certainty at this point. I was personally speculating that they just want a bigger samples size to be sure and that they may well have used this as a way to extend the exclusivity period while rolling out additional branches. Of course this is pure speculation. I don't think it's that unreasonable for a group with so many practices to need to see more than a 6 practice pilot sample size before signing on the dotted line but that's just me.

Anyway it's all wait and see for now for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.005(17.9%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $12.36K 515.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 456612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.