CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Operations Update, page-251

1. 16,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3752
    Hi Growler. Yes I take your point about the speed of intergration. The only comment I would make on that is we have no idea of the size of the practices being signed up....It may well be 5 of them are the biggest in the group...who knows.
    I do agree though and posted the same point this morning.

I do however see the portal as a quick fix to the waiting list....an interim gap filler if you will. A first base quasi trial if you like.

I am really not enjoying looking to the right of screen atm believe me and in part its why I don't want anymore fluffy announcements or time tables that may or may not be met. So for me putting their business plan out there for all to see would be a huge blunder...... MF said things would not always go smoothly and he was more right than i suspect he wanted to be. So on that point I think we will have to go with agree to disagree.

Contracted revenue or NAB proper trialling is the only thing that will fix the sp and I still believe its not far away. Also supposed to be an MOU 3 at some point.
    I would add that maybe we have all underestimated the revenue generated from these practices. At this point there have been a few that have had a crack at doing the sums but they are all based on assumptions. The next quarter will give us a look into what the revenue could look like as I'm not expecting anything extrodinary this quarter.
    AIMO DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.