CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hoping people on here can clear up something that's a concern of...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hoping people on here can clear up something that's a concern of mine. The updates tell a story of strong demand from a few new parties.

What I don't understand is how they are getting new parties interested or inquiring about their products when they don't have a proper contact number. The number provided on the official site directs people to another company called Cicero who are also making money from the like of Wangle Tech among others. Cicero would definitely not be someone who has the first hand information to give out to potential clients. There are also no videos on Youtube of Lilly and Klip in action.

So how on earth would someone who wants to research the products get that info. The future development of the online portal is a baby step to achieving that but what are they doing currently? Having word of mouth referral is all good and fine but that wont lead to signed contracts if there's no easy way of accessing the product demo.

Can anyone shed some light into this? Please no ramping in either direction.
    Last edited by Inbuilt: 11/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.878K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 389112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.