CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Operations Update, page-341

1. 472 Posts.
    I doubt very much that this industry will ever gets its act together as if they did this then they would have to admit how bad some funds are and the fact that Industry funds have poor performance in real terms.

Lets face it Super Companies and Institutions are the only ones making real money while other people waste money putting something into a nest egg that may or may not be there or have access to in the future based on the rules they invested in today.

Just ask any of the people that were 20 in the 1990's when they contributed to super and what you could do and your access and how it worked. Ask those same people if they have faith in the same system today that is forever changing with access times lines, draw down and now total amounts capped.

I have worked in the industry for over 15 years and one thing you can be assured of is that the rules will forever change and advice / opinion will always be around regardless of AI and Robots. Once we think it will be one way it will change and then become another. It can never be to predictable or it will fail.

Thats the way the market works. Chaos is King.

Hank

Hank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.52K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37010 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 704596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.