CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Operations Update, page-346

1. 6,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1803
    Sentry isn't gone at all.

What happened was the market just like any other stock, especially in the mining lithium stocks, became overhyped on MOU2 coming and it rocketed to 9.5c on nothing but MOU2 being delivered in December.

Have seen 50% value lost on SRT a few times in the times I've been here and on plenty of other spec stocks which then go on to make huge substantial gains.

Market had an overhype to 9.5c and then when things became delayed, the general market had a sell off and lots of money left the small caps sector in general during Feb-March, you get the same effect the other way and an oversold stock.

It's bounced very strongly today off 3.2c base support.

I do agree though the binding agreement was expected along with MOU deals and the NAB deal not going so well, all of that has played it's part in where things are now.

But Sentry isn't gone, just because they haven't given an update to say Yes sentry is still here and progressing doesn't mean it's gone.

Now from this level it has a better foundation to launch from when substantial news comes such as the binding agreement and more MOU deals and it will be better positioned to also sustain those gains on substance rather than hope and hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.52K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37010 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 704596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.