CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Operations Update, page-363

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Thanks for your post as it is very level headed and well thought.

The Board have never mentioned to me but I know for a fact that issue is in the logistics and admission of those potential clients. My perception is that you have to bring those potential clients in an orderly fashion in order to be successful. Some years ago my company tendered to get Bunnings business. It took us a year before we could even select the store to start with even tough they loved our products and services. We ticked all boxes but still took that long. This is my personal experience and I can list many more examples. Timing is everything. IAM's Traders wants it now, not tomorrow. Those potential clients don't give a rats arse if it is running late. Everyone has their own priorities. Where does IAM sits on their priorities list.

I also strongly feel we will close in green today. Too many bystanders watching. Buying pressure should increase soon enough.

There could be a trading halt today too. Who knows. PC must be confident enough to be doing a podcasts today and could have surprises.
    Last edited by Pinkie38: 12/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.