CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Operations Update, page-366

1. 472 Posts.
    Thanks for the response, for the most of it I think you agreed with me although you have added some detail. This was the whole point I was making and the over reaching I was refering to.

No one makes the mistake between practices and clients....They would only do this if they wanted it to have a bigger feel than what it is.... Hence the over reach.

All in all you and I are on the same page but I was merely trying to put it in more simplistic terms with out there the need to try and interpret the view. I respect your opinion and I was certainly not trying to insult you but I felt you were implying it was better than it was or could have been.

Again based on my experience in the industry I see it one way being Practices being 1. Not clients being 1 which could mean 1 or 100 practices.

Whilst we are on it, I think that the change in building location and their rush to get this done and then change has also reflected in the share price. The company was to quick to pull the trigger before and now they are changing, what are the costs for this change, break of lease, agent fees, legals etc etc. This could be very inpactive as well as showing some poor mgm decisions depending on your angle.

DYOR and GLTA

Hank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.