CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Operations Update, page-426

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Well as a disgruntled shareholder who does post negative comments when needed, I was extremely pleased with Patrick's pod cast. He spoke well and gave enough away to remain confidence without disclosing anything price sensitive. Not easy to do I might add!

My take away points:
    1) everything with existing clients are still progressing. If things change for better or worse they will have to update the market. So safe to say Sentry and nab are still interested as we haven't heard otherwise.
    2) somewhere in the middle he mentioned scenarios that might happen which people haven't even thought of. That sounded interesting!!
    3) quarterly end of month at roadshow second week of May and hoping to make some operational announcements inbetween. I expect something big to be announced before the roadshow otherwise what's the point of going on a roadshow.
    4) clients aren't going to be named. As expected some clients request confidentiality so IAM has no choice but to quote numbers.
    5) they are working on some metrics to keep track of progress without disclosing clients. Even the idiots can then gauge progress (my words not his).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.