CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I suspect the point regarding disclosing client names, having a...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I suspect the point regarding disclosing client names, having a double edged sword effect, may be in reference to what happened with NAB. To me it sounds like NAB may have made a fuss regarding the announcement and the use of their name?

But the good thing here is I think IAM have learnt a lesson. They'll be cautious with their announcements in regards to client names in order to avoid a similar situation. Not to mention they're going to start quantifying their process with trackable metrics, instead of client-name by client-name. This will also be better for tracking the potential monster number of practices that sign up

The even better peice of Information regarding NAB? They weren't MOU2. So yes, timeline looks to have slipped on it, but everything overall is still on track and there could potentially be more big news on the way with an MOU2.

In my last post I referenced what IAM have achieved in 6 months. It astounds me more when you hear there are only 5 aus-based employees running the show at the moment. That is remarkable. These guys must be working 24/7 to get it done.

And then there's the software development aspect of the business that I think we often overlook. The operations, business plan and FP industry side of things is well covered here. For the software and tools they need to accommodate what they're bringing to market? That's a lot of work.

To design, build, customise, rigorously test (has to work perfectly or numbers get fudged, people get bad advice and bad things happen), and then roll out to a huge network of practices: plus the procurement process. You've got Mark Fisher bloody coding for goodness sake.

Massive massive task these guys have set themselves, but to see the passion and drive to really build something special here fills me with confidence. Hats off to these guys for giving this a good crack and I'll be backing them long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.