CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Raises A$125,000 via Placement, page-32

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Just gonna spew out some random thoughts;

- I got the feeling from emails with PC that there more chapters in the IAM story.

- Communication from the company is terrible but clearly PC et al have learned their lessons from the past. PC acknowledged the company’s overcommunication in the past to me (in our matey matey top secret emails).

- MF was probably more guilty of overcommunication than PC but PC will take responsibility for past overcommunication as he’s a gentleman.

- They’re still working together and I think they’re a good partnership and I like their persistence.

- Dunno if anyone remembers the evidence once posted that it takes 3-5 years for a startup to realise success? We’re still inside the 5 year time period. Just an observation.

- Moral Hazards. Just trying to piss off GoArmy. Moral hazards, moral hazards, moral hazards.

- Quality of software is high. Product is very good. That’s my interpretation. Feel free to disagree.

- I reckon RC held Intiger progress back.

- Offshoring= done for years by banks and not an issue.

- My research tells me no other company has dominated or occupied the space...yet.

- Lots more competition tho...alas....vs 3 years ago.

- Lots of companies fail repeatedly before eventually finding successs.

- My interpretation is that cultural factors were primarily to blame for Intiger’s failures thus far (thus an external locus of control), rather than management’s failings.

- Still miffed why receipts have been reducing rather than increasing...is it all due to CBA pilot deal stopping?

- CBA pilot was a success but no deal due to unsteady footing of FP industry (moral hazard)

- A huge amount of dilution with Intiger shares now.

- I’m never buying any more Intiger shares ever again.

- Intellectually hooked on the Intiger story, can’t say I see any success where it has been thoroughly unsuccessful thus far, but will log in to upset everyone now and again and sip the best of British tea.

- Best wishes to Intiger team and really hope you deliver something for some loyal long term holders.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.