CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Raises A$125,000 via Placement, page-35

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Well, I agree with you Fat and your post is great.
    I never said they haven't made mistakes. They have; lots of them. Your list is quite pertinent.
    My point is that these mistakes didn't ultimately determine the non uptake of Intiger by a Tier 1 company.
    It is likely that not having a plan B (which I was particularly vocal about where others on HC were starry eyed about a potential Tier 1 company, when I was talking about organic growth and building from a base) is responsible for diminishing receipts after the disappointment of CBA not signing on.
    The lack of plan B smacked of arrogance or at least over confidence, to be honest. And the plan of gunning for a Tier 1 company was punctuated by the phrase 'We're not just the future of the financial planning industry....we are the financial planning industry'. (where's the emoji for holding one's head in one's hands)...?

If someone wants to make an argument that Intiger would have been successful if it adopted a base up organic approach to growth, (and not put 99% of its energy into shooting for the moon and securing a Tier 1 company) then I've always been all ears. Thinking about it now, I'm not sure whether PC addressed this issue with me, but he did talk to me about being surprised by the reluctance of FP industries to change their culture of working, and being stuck in the mud. (or words to this effect).

Anyway, I don't want to get in trouble from BOZ by typing too much, so I wish y'all a good day.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.