CF1 0.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Secures Funding via Convertible Notes, page-30

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Well, I’m pleased PC is still plugging away, whichever hemisphere he is in.
    I realise, of course, that the Hot Copper Intiger cultural milieu is one of 100% doom and gloom, but there is no evidence that PC has checked out of this game.
    In correspondence with him, it’s clear he takes his chairman role seriously, and he’s shown a high degree of tenacity and persistence to bring forth an idea he still believes in.
    Yes, I think he’s learned to not overpromise (although I do believe most of the overpromising came from MF), and his Intiger experience would have been a learning experience for him.
    Quite frankly, if anyone bought into a speculative stock expecting success (a lot of folk here talk as if they’re damn entitled to success), then that was a major investment folly from the very beginning.
    The last sentence PC wrote to me acknowledged that the idea hasn’t reached success “yet”, so I’m at least hoping there are some more chapters to this story.
    And no, this doesn’t mean that the herd think it’s going to be a success; I’m just still stoking the coals myself.
    For what it’s worth I’ve emailed PC to get an update, re, acquisition.

Have a g’day,

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.765K 465K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545246 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 264939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.