CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Strategic Plan Update, page-115

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    George has no skin. I'd expect to see performance shares on the back of a successful cba deal.

However one of the silver linings in this whole fiasco is George's CV... I'm not sure many of you actually appreciate his background.

• He has circa 15 years wealth management experience & has held pivotal management & advisory roles across the industries most respected tier 1 institutions including: Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Count Limited, Financial Wisdom Limited, Commonwealth Financial Planning, National Australia Bank’s MLC, AMP Financial Planning, Genesys Wealth Advisers and Colonial First State. 
    • Instrumental in driving major change programs at Commonwealth Bank Wealth Management including: Design and development of cross licensee financial planning productivity & quality enhancing software, Process excellence & the creation of a scalable, high quality advice platform, Business development  & growth across a plethora of advice areas including SelfManaged Super Funds, Aged Care, and Estate Planning, Embedding legislative reforms across core components of the CBA advice network and Senior management leadership & delivery of core bank policies procedures & infrastructure across CBA’s primary financial planning licensee networks
    • Has a engineering degree

I mean, IAM might be a dog... but at least the man holding the lease is Cesar Millan. If anyone was to know CBA's requirements in a fintech solution, what is required in reg tech, and how to build a software that aligns with the internal bureaucracy at the banks, it's this guy. Also helps he's an engineer by training so would actually have a grasp of the technical component of IAM's platform. I'm not team IAM, I am team/gay for George. He is daddy Elon Musk except in a micro-cap Australian fin-tech sense. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.